Mortgage Calculator – Ready to purchase a property in Germany?
Answer 10 questions, get your pre-approval financing certificate!
100% Free to you €0
Process of Buying Property in Germany
Thinking about buying a home? We help you buying a property in Germany, we asked an expert to come up with this Guide to clearly outline what you can expect at every single step of you going through the property buying experience. If you are looking for your dream house for your family or are an investor looking into the German real estate market, the steps described in this guide will help you navigate through the process.
Mortgage Calculator will help you find out the monthly mortgage payment. Also, easily input a different home price, down payment, loan term and interest rate to see how your monthly payment will change. These Estimates are broken down by principal, interest, property taxes and homeowners insurance.
Mortgage & Property Buying Process Explained follow these steps to buying a property in Germany
- Check your affordability online
- CHAT WITH OUR mortgage Expert advisor
- Finding the right property you afford
- Secure and reserving the property
- Finalizing your mortgage contracts
The most important things to consider are:
- How long term do you want to fix the interest period?
- How quickly and easy do you want to pay back your mortgage?
- Equity you put to get the best rate?
- You have full access to your new property.
Only after the vendor has received the complete amount of the acquisition amount on their checking account, you’ll arrange for the official handover of your new property.
My Mortgage Germany UG is a certified mortgage intermediary according to §34i Abs 1, S. 1 GewO supervised by the Berlin Gewerbeamt.
Friedrichstr. 123 | 10117 Berlin | Germany
©2021 All Rights Reserved. MyMortgageGermany.de